9.14.2010

weird shit in my condo

i've been in my current residence for over a year and a half.  there is an odd assortment of stuff that is occupying some cabinet/closet space.  some of it belongs to the owner who doesn't live here, some of it belongs to the owner's half brother who was my room mate for a while but now has a home with his lady friend, and some of it is probably left over from various room mates.  since i've got the place entirely to myself now, i'm slowly going through everything and making room for the rest of the crap that i'm stashing in mary ellen's attic.  

i have given away/donated/thrown out some items (aquarium supplies, old medicines, OLD food), but a few small things remain.  sadly, the worst and weirdest stuff is still here.  have a look:


an innocent metal canister.  what's inside?



oh.  OH.  ew.  and yes, i opened it.  it's exactly what you think.


i found this in the hvac closet when i had to clear the entire thing out due to a clogged ac drain.  wtf?



view from the back.  it's a stick.  hot glued to the case. no idea, folks.

i see this every day upon entering my condo.  it's so dumb. i kinda forget it's there since i never have to look at it for more than a second. you know what, i think i'll go take it down. *done.* 



2 comments:

Mary Ellen said...

Yes, all this is really weird! And you are crazy to examine it so closely, but I would have had to check all this out too! Please do not bring any of this to my attic! Do you want me to come help clean? LDDD

Naomi said...

wtf?!!!