9.23.2010

i know exactly what i did to deserve this, and it rhymes with "skylight."

yesterday andy sent an email to my friend & me.  have a look:

Here are those photos of that art you really liked, now you know exactly what to order to go above your bed. I know you love photos of babies!

...Just kidding! These were in one of the bathrooms at a medical clinic I visited in Arkansas for work. They are so stupid, I had to take photos for Anne.

ok before you call me soulless, i don't *hate* babies.  i just don't find this kind of thing to be that cute.  anne geddes work gives me nightmares.


i have a feeling this is part of an elaborate payback plan for making him watch all the twilight movies with me.  if so, i have a lot of crap coming my way.

1 comment:

Mary Ellen said...

Inception rhymes with conception