11.03.2008

life on mars

(no, not the tv show)

scientists should send me to mars to probe for signs of life. it is guaranteed that whatever creatures exist there will bite me.

for added grody-ness, here are some pics!!

*update - i censored by request, but honestly it's not that gross except the fact that it's a shot of my foot. if you really wanna see it just click the image.* these are fire ant bites from saturday. i totally just took this pic like 5 minutes ago. i know, it could have been a lot worse, but these still hurt/itch like hell. perhaps i should leave my shoes on while tailgating in the grass.


i don't know what bit me here, but it was rough.

2 comments:

Andy said...

Ewwww Gross. You should prepare people for this with some type of roll over.

Naomi said...

yikes. that makes me hurt just looking at it. at least we won the game on saturday!!!