11.04.2008

today i exercised...

...my right to vote. boo-yah! this post is brought to you by my boredom as i watch the election coverage on tv (as soon as paris hilton's my new bff comes on, i'm changing the channel).

back o' the line bright and early at 7:10

dedicated fulton county citizens endure a long line.

my passion for democracy is clearly evident in this photo. clearly. but really, i think i look pretty good for having just rolled out of bed. and screw you if you think i'm lame for having someone take my photo.

1 comment:

Naomi said...

i think its awesome you had someone take your picture! would you hate me if i told you i voted in fulton at 11 AM and it only took me 20 min? your foot is clean and nicely groomed so i don't think the censorship was neccessary. but it looks cool!