2.01.2008

i deserve respect and will eventually get it

hi there. here's what's goin' on:

andy & i went to steamboat springs, colorado. good times. you can check out the pictures here.

yesterday my boss asked me to get three things for him - 2 bottles of blue powerade, a box of food coloring, and blood. i wasn't sure if i had heard him correctly, but he said "blood" again, with somewhat of a smirk on his face. he suggested acquiring this at a butcher shop. i didn't ask. so today i shall ask the guy in the meat dept. at kroger if he has some blood for me. maybe i should ask my boss why he needs blood.

i have to move in one month because my room mate is getting married and her husband is moving in. she owns the place, so i'm getting the boot. fortunately i found a room to rent in the same complex, pretty much across the street.

and from my fortune cookie today at lunch: "you deserve respect and will eventually get it."




No comments: