3.08.2012

Before I get to the good stuff, I would just like to point out that Andy & I have been living in Denver now for 8 months exactly. It feels like home, I suppose, although I'm desperately trying to form friendships with other young couples and it's slow going. We keep trying to get together with our neighbors since they seem normal (obviously they aren't the ones responsible for this or this), but I get the sneaking suspicion they aren't too motivated to hang out with us. Thank goodness I like Andy so much.

And although it's not technically spring yet, I think I can say that we have survived our first Colorado winter. I'm still hoping for another big snowstorm. It was about 70 degrees here last week, which was a nice spring teaser...and then the following day it snowed. Wild.

Ok, so Andy works as a technology/security consultant and does a lot of work with hospitals. He asked his coworker to draw up a barcode scanner for one of the labs. Here's what was sent:


Just a standard hand scanner. Or is it...?









I can't take credit for this - Andy's the one who flipped the image, added the question marks, and sent it back to the guy who drew it up. Looks a lot like the chair we saw at costco several years ago. Forget William Tapley, I think I know who the real third eagle of the apocalypse is.



1 comment:

myblackfriendsays said...

making adult friends is hard. I once described it as similar to dating, minus the sexual contact.

And all the cliches apply too: there's plenty of fish in the sea, just keep putting yourself out there, etc. etc.