12.30.2010

i have the best grandma ever

so what did your grandmother get you for Christmas this year?  a sweater? a coffee maker?  some other random junk you don't need?  now's my turn to brag: my grandma got me & my brother falcons playoff tickets.  it was a complete surprise!

here we are looking stoked with falcons fanatic lee sims (mom's brother)

and another falcons-related gift i received, courtesy of my dad:

all i wanted for Christmas was matt ryan, but i 
just got this poster.  oh well, it'll have to do.  

i got loads of other thoughtful gifts and things that were on my list.  the thing i have used the most is the shower radio from andy's parents.  man, i love that thing.  my brother got me some new converse all-star shoes that i desperately needed. there's a hole in the bottom of one of the green shoes but i just can't find it in myself to throw them out.   check it out, i wrote "BEAST" on the sole.  i recall doing that in mrs. andersen's 9th grade english class, which would have been... 1996 or 97.  wowzers.

i don't see myself letting go of these easily. 
someone may have to take these from me by force.

oh and i know i mentioned in the previous post that i'd blog about the awesome snow, but i don't really feel like typing anymore, so i'll just leave you with this photo of andy pulling me in the sled.  there really weren't any good hills within walking distance so i just sat down and ordered him to pull me around.  it wasn't really that much fun.




1 comment:

Mary Ellen said...

The Christmas miracle snowman completely melted today. Loved being with you on the snowy holiday!