7.22.2008

first post with my mac

yep, i'm a convert. bought a used iBook G4 from a dude on craigslist. i'll be selling my behemoth windows laptop as soon as i can wean myself off it. my "new" mac is so cute and portable and pretty. i like it.

i realized i never fully explained the poo incident from last week. maybe you don't want to know, but of course i'm gonna fill you in regardless. the whole incident was so outrageous. andy gave me permission to publish the email he sent me, so here it is:

"This is a shitty one, literally. (Caution: disgusting). I woke up this morning and found a bunch of shit on my patio. Yes, shit. It looks like someone had diarrhea last night, hung their ass off the balcony above me, probably on either 3, 4, or 5 and let loose. It is spattered everywhere and stinks like, well, shit. There were flies swarming around it. I've already sent an email to management and they better take care of it before I get home today. I'm so fucking pissed off. I'm glad my hockey stuff wasn't out there.

So, I'm pretty enraged right now."

you may be wondering if the mess was cleaned up, and if we figured out what (or who) did it. and sorry, i gotta leave you hanging until the next post because i gotsta go...

No comments: