6.30.2008

sometimes i think i could eat 100 nuggets. but i don't order 100 nuggets.

andy wanted me to post this a month ago, so here it is:


this was taken on may 31 at the chickfila in dalton. i'm not sure what i should say. if you're mean (like andy), you are probably assuming this lady is about to enjoy a hearty snack. and by hearty i mean ten pounds of deep-fried goodness. a kinder, gentler soul (such as myself) does not arrive at the same conclusion. maybe all the food in the bag is for her kid's baseball team. so take the above photo for whatever you will. if it doesn't say "fat," i think it definitely says "cankles."

note: getting this photo was quite a risky and complicated operation. i was totally against it, but andy convinced me it'd be good blog material if i was to get a good shot. anything for the fans, ya know? we were sitting at a table right by the door, and i was sure this lady would notice me pointing my camera at her from a short distance of, oh, say, four feet. i tried to catch her just as she was exiting the restaurant but i couldn't get a good shot since i had to keep my camera on the table and kinda behind my drink cup in order to conceal it from her and from other chickfila patrons. i still feel kinda guilty for posting this. bah.

3 comments:

Andy said...

best

post

ever

Naomi said...

i'm gonna have to agree with andrew. simply hilarious. maybe a little mean but we'll blame him.

Tracy said...

OK, everytime I hear the word Cankles, which you would be surprised how many times I hear this word, I am going to LMAO! AGurley you are one funny Chick!!!