3.11.2008

update

here is what's been going on:

1. recently moved. my room is a mess. stuff everywhere. it's killing me.
2. went to snowshoe, wv march 5-9. photos are here.
3. signed up for an ultimate frisbee league through atlanta flying disc club. did this mainly so i don't have to drive 35 miles to get my ultimate fix. plus, any form of exercise i can get is a good thing, because i hate going to the gym. blah.
4. still on a quest to save the planet. my new room mate does not recycle. his kitchen trash is always full of recyclable things. he has agreed to purchase some bins so i can collect the millions of bottles and cans he & he friends go through. seriously, you should see the 'fridge. i'll photograph it soon and post it here.
5. accused of stealing swag at work. wtf. just because stuff is on my desk doesn't mean i'm taking it home. and even if i was to take it home, i don't think you could call it "stealing."
6. craving willy's. haven't been there in like, two weeks. unbelievable! i will not allow myself to go tonite, only because i had chinese buffet for lunch and i don't think i can justify two indulgences in one day.
7. reality tv is consuming my life. i am watching: american idol, girlicious, america's next top model, the celebrity apprentice, beauty & the geek, and the bachelor. thank goodness both andy and chris (the new roomie) have dvr things.

No comments: