2.22.2011

more awesome/awful ads

my friend melanie forwarded this to me in an email. she saw it on a poster at her daughter's elementary school (brookwood school in dalton) and couldn't resist taking a photo:


whoever designed this either is getting high-fives, or got fired. i mean really, it doesn't take a pervert to see that what we have here is a penis in a hat.


and this ad was in people magazine.  what the...? first of all, people magazine usually has very high-quality ads.  this one is just... bad. so bad, in fact, that i actually stopped flipping pages to look at it. so i guess in that respect it's effective?  *sigh.* their website really isn't much better.  i really didn't want to look at it, but my curiosity got the best of me... good job, crappy company.  but i assure you, my awareness won't result in a sale.

1 comment:

jim said...

Ha! Nice albino penis wearing a hat. Funny, it reminds me of this picture that I saw a while ago:

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/_2mFeHJYLjmo/TWRsxD7ErII/AAAAAAAAAPU/xtrSHeAE3-0/s800/bone_white.jpg