9.03.2009

u-scan fail, take two

i will admit that this time the perpetrator doesn't have as many groceries as the lady from yesterday, but she still has too many for the u-scan to be practical. i guess it's hard to tell just how packed this *bas-cart is from this angle. my bad. and by the time i took these pics she had already scanned two huge bags worth of goods.

sorry these pictures suck, it was hard for me to take a steady photo whilst giggling.

*bas-cart: basket/cart hybrid. you only wish your grocery store had these. the handling is amazing.

2 comments:

Soxford said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Soxford said...

So do you think the U-Scan is contributing to the deterioration of society and enabling impersonal interactions and communication? I blame text messages, but seriously, why are people so weird about even the brief face-to-face interactions involved with BUYING food? I'd rather BS with someone while I scan my card and give someone a job than scan my own sh--. What's next, "U-Stock" grocery stores?