8.25.2008

andy will never win

so there's this game my family & i play when we travel - basically if anyone in our group sees anyone he or she knows and can address this person by name and be recognized, he or she wins $20 from the person who initiates the game. if the initiator wins, everyone else who has agreed to the game pays a portion. the game begins only after someone has stated the rules. usually this person is smart enough to initiate once we're away from the home base. sometimes the rules vary, but hopefully you get the idea. a very cool example: my brother saw this dude he knew (the mgr at moe's in dalton) at the top of a mountain in aspen, colorado. we were taking a break from shredding the pow and saw him in a tiny pizza shack at 11,000 feet. we were pretty shocked, and my uncle paid him like 50 bucks or something. so now whenever andy & i travel i always try to get him to agree to the game. we were in the airport in cancun mexico yesterday and i found myself right next to this dude i knew from tech (we had a mutual friend and i used to spend hours copying his code). pretty weird. andy bought me $20 worth of mexican souvenirs. i don't think he wants to play the game anymore.

i'll post a link to the pics from mexico. it was a short trip.

1 comment:

NewsWeeks said...

When I'm out with my family, I always play the game "Try to make strangers think I'm not one of these people."